NO spark from the ignition coil 96 voyager 3.3L

I checked for spark and there is none. I also remove the ignition coil from another van [96 caravan 3.3] that cranks, and put it in but the van [96 voyager 3.3] that does not crank. AND THE VAN DID NOT CRANK! i
actually switch the two coils, and the coil from the 96 VOYAGER 3.3L did not crank in the 96 CARAVAN 3.3L. [so I assume that coil is bad]. But when I put the good coil FROM THE 96 CARAVAN that did not crank in the [96 voyager 3.3]. when I switch them back the 96 caravan cranked and the 96 voyager did not.
the 02 sensor is bad and i dont know if that causing the coil to not get electricity. If someone can tell me where to check as to why the coil pack is not getting spark I would appreciate it very much.
Does it have injector pulse? If it doesn't you most likely need a crank sensor. If it does then check your connections and wiring from the coil to the computer. When you say it doesn't crank I am assuming you mean it's turning over just not starting because the coil has nothing to do with the engine cranking. Hope this helps.
pchotspot wrote:

How do I check for injector pulse? Yes I do mean it crank but not turn over. where is the crank sensor located? I will do those test you mentioned