noise in "R" and "D"

Sorry to bother again, but I have a problem. Wherever my car, a 1998 Dodge Stratus, 2.4L 16V DOHC Automatic, is on reverse or drive, the car has a rough idle and a squeaking noise or like something is
vibrating against another thing... comes out of the left-front tire near the multi-port injection. Should this be transmission-related? ALL fluids are OK, the only thing is the noise and the rough idle, any suggestions anyone?