O2 Sensor 2002 grand caravan

I am about to attempt this replacement..
Will a 22mm wrench be suitable for this job?
Is there anything I need to be aware of before I do this?
BD
PS - code checked and it is the top one that is defective.

Maybe I missed something....what are we doing? what engine?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
Sorry, 3.3 liter top O2 sensor.
All done.
Stripped off the windshield wiper assembly and broke my 1/2 extension. Got a local mechanic to remove and install new. Cost me $35.00
BD