O2 Sensor 2002 grand caravan

I am about to attempt this replacement..

Will a 22mm wrench be suitable for this job?

Is there anything I need to be aware of before I do this?

BD

PS - code checked and it is the top one that is defective.

Reply to
Boondocks

Maybe I missed something....what are we doing? what engine?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

Sorry, 3.3 liter top O2 sensor.

All done.

Stripped off the windshield wiper assembly and broke my 1/2 extension. Got a local mechanic to remove and install new. Cost me $35.00

BD

Reply to
Boondocks