OBD II codes

I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had the car towed back to the house and checked the error codes. It showed a P 0340 error code, which is "no camshaft sensor signal detected
durring engine cranking. The car will turn over but not crank. I have replaced the camshaft sensor and checked the timing belt and the car still will not start. Any suggestions? Thanks for your help.
Alan

Just one suggestion.....supplying the engine size and specifying Stratus 4door or Coupe
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Sorry, My Strauts is a 4 door sedan with a 2.4 litter DOHC engine.
I have a 2003 Dodge Stratus which shut off while I was driving. I had

Key on, make sure you have 5 volts at the cam sensor 5 volt supply VT/White wire.If not trace it back to the PCM connector 2 pin 29. Make sure you have a completed circuit on the Cam signal sense wire Tan/Yellow wire to the PCM connector 2 Pin 34 Make sure you have a good ground from sensor to PCM pin 27 connector 2
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech