oil leaking

Hello everyone!
I've changed the oil in my '88 Dodge Caravan on Sunday. Monday morning I drove about 15 miles and I had left only a cup of oil in the car. I would appreciate if someone would give me any idea what could
happen? The car runs good, the thermometer didn't show any high water temperature, it wasn't hot. Thank you.
did you check the oilpan drain plug for proper tight fit. check the oilpan gasket. Basically you would have to go under the car and check for leaks. A good engine wash is recommended before checking for an engine leak if at all possible. The three areas I would check is the oilpan drain plug, oilpan gasket, and valve cover gasket. These are the areas the seems to be the main source of engine leaks. Let me know if my posting helped you. Ilona wrote:

Well if you changed the oil and now there is no oil in the engine why not start from the beginning? Oil filter? oil drain plug and then maybe even bend over and have a look see under the vehicle??
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech