Online Dodge parts dealer needed

I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have. Thanks in advance

Reply to
ZZ

found anything on eBay? watch yourself on there though..........

Reply to
rob

NAPA auto parts store is on line as well as local dealers CK their web site I bought a fuel modual for my dakota there Dealer/Stealer price=$450 NAPA=$160 Both were OEM Mfg by Carter JW

Reply to
John

Reply to
Abby Normal

"ZZ" wrote: "I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have."

Try a web search. Not sure what the difference in price is but I found several sites that sell mopar parts. All claim to be discounted.

Google pulled up these.

Sarge

Reply to
Sarge