Online Dodge parts dealer needed

I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount
parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have. Thanks in advance
found anything on eBay? watch yourself on there though..........

NAPA auto parts store is on line as well as local dealers CK their web site I bought a fuel modual for my dakota there Dealer/Stealer price=$450 NAPA=$160 Both were OEM Mfg by Carter JW
http://www.mopar-parts-dealer.com /

"ZZ" wrote: "I am looking for an online Dodge dealer who sells parts online at a discount from the parts window prices. I know there are some other auto dealerships (Not D.C.) who discount parts for web customers.The discounts are substantial enough to outweigh shipping charges. Anyone know of any for Dodge??? Need a new coolant reservoir tank and the local junk yards don't have any in any better shape than I already have."
Try a web search. Not sure what the difference in price is but I found several sites that sell mopar parts. All claim to be discounted.
Google pulled up these.
www.dodgeparts.com
www.dodgeautobodypartstore.com
www.mopar-parts-dealer.com