P 1684 Code on Startup?

2002 Grand Caravan, threw a P 1684 code on the instrument cluster after starting up a few days ago. Anyone know what that code means?

http://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/dodge /
P1684 Battery Disconnected Within Last 50 Starts
If you didn't disconnect the battery, perhaps the battery cables/terminals are corroding and could use a good cleaning....
/daytripper '05 Hemi Durango Ltd

Thanks! I had the battery out overnight while I was replacing it, but that was more than 2 dozen starts before I saw the code.
...stupid BCM :)

That would be stupid PCM