P 1684 Code on Startup?

2002 Grand Caravan, threw a P 1684 code on the instrument cluster after starting up a few days ago. Anyone know what that code means?
Reply to
Steph

P1684 Battery Disconnected Within Last 50 Starts

If you didn't disconnect the battery, perhaps the battery cables/terminals are corroding and could use a good cleaning....

/daytripper '05 Hemi Durango Ltd

Reply to
daytripper

daytripper wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Thanks! I had the battery out overnight while I was replacing it, but that was more than 2 dozen starts before I saw the code.

...stupid BCM :)

Reply to
Steph

That would be stupid PCM