p/s problem

2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to straighten out throw the day it has 41000 miles on it any body else having this problem?If it ever warms up I find out if its just the cold :roll:
Reply to
trucks

Is it filled to specs?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

There is a filter in the P.S. reservoir that can clog up. That makes the ps hard to turn in the morning and it moans. The fix is to replace the reservoir and top off the fluid with ATF+4 trans fluid. The reservoir is about $20 at the dealer. Haven?t heard of anybody being able to clean the filter.

"trucks" wrote: > 2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to > straighten out throw the day it has 41000 miles on it any body > else having this problem?If it ever warms up I find out if its > just the cold :roll:

Reply to
RickMN

Thanks that seems to have done it I will have to wait until winter come back to really find out but drv says it fell better agian thanks

"RickMN" wrote: > There is a filter in the P.S. reservoir that can clog up. That > makes the ps hard to turn in the morning and it moans. The fix > is to replace the reservoir and top off the fluid with ATF+4 > trans fluid. The reservoir is about $20 at the dealer. Haven't > heard of anybody being able to clean the filter.

Reply to
trucks