p/s problem

2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to straighten out throw the day it has 41000 miles on it any body else having this problem?If it ever warms up I find out if its just the cold :roll:

Is it filled to specs?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
There is a filter in the P.S. reservoir that can clog up. That makes the ps hard to turn in the morning and it moans. The fix is to replace the reservoir and top off the fluid with ATF+4 trans fluid. The reservoir is about $20 at the dealer. Havent heard of anybody being able to clean the filter.
"trucks" wrote: > 2006 chry T/C ps hard in morning start up 3.3 v6 seems to > straighten out throw the day it has 41000 miles on it any body > else having this problem?If it ever warms up I find out if its > just the cold :roll:
--
Posted at author's request, using fully moderated http://www.AutoForumz.com
interface