P0401

It's me again. I posted before that I had the code P0401 and changed the valve today. it was really ruined. anyway, I still scanned the OBD- II and I still get the same code. any suggestions? as soon as I changed the vavlve, the symptoms of a non-working valve disappeared. forgot to mention 1998 dodge stratus 2.4L 16 VALVE DOHC automatic.

Reply to
Julian87

Haven't tried to erase codes on my Dodge, but a lot of codes can be erased by disconnecting the battery for about 20-30 seconds.

Reply to
Fred Aston