Parking Brake Adjustment- 1999 Grand Caravan SE

The parking brake on this car will not hold the car when in gear. Rear shoes have been replaced. I've adjusted them to the point of drag on the drums at the rear. The car has had no body damage that might have moved
something. The cables are terminated with steel beads on all ends and it seems there is no adjustment, but there must be. The brake worked when we got it in 2001 but ... now is useless.
Anyone have a fix??