parts Interchange software?

Does anyone know where I can find a copycd or ebook of ADP Hollander Interchange 70th Edition. the wrecker I deal with is out of date, They only have up to year 2000 for car info. This is not helping me find the used
parts I need. just looking for Hollander Interchange that would cover at least up to 2004 or 05
thanks all