parts needed

I need three parts. 1. drivers side headlight assembly (not the lamp). 2. drivers side inside door panel (grey) 3. wheel cap 5 lugs

Did I miss something here? like maybe year make and model?
Headlight assembly - 30.00 DS Door panel - 25.00 Wheel cap - 10.00
Do you want to mention which vehicle you need these for or should I send a mix?
--
Steve W.

"JHI" < snipped-for-privacy@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:13:02 +0000, JHI wrote:

OK, no problem. I've charged your credit card $682.33, and the parts should arrive sometime next week.
Linux Registered User #327951
damn.. i was going to give a deal at $553.84, and include instructions.
;)

O.K...Now that I washed the egg off my face, it's a 1997 Dodge Intrepid 3.3 engine. Thanks?

Needed for what?