parts needed

Did I miss something here? like maybe year make and model?

Reply to
maxpower

I need three parts.

  1. drivers side headlight assembly (not the lamp).
  2. drivers side inside door panel (grey)
  3. wheel cap 5 lugs
Reply to
JHI

Headlight assembly - 30.00 DS Door panel - 25.00 Wheel cap - 10.00

Do you want to mention which vehicle you need these for or should I send a mix?

Reply to
Steve W.

OK, no problem. I've charged your credit card $682.33, and the parts should arrive sometime next week.

Reply to
Dan C

damn.. i was going to give a deal at $553.84, and include instructions.

;)

Reply to
ArchTaib

Reply to