Parts testing

Looking for independent test facility for ABS parts.

tia m

Reply to
mike gray

Pretty dumb statement. What kind of ABS testing? Where?

Ever heard the saying: "Garbage in, garbage out" ?

Reply to
Dan C

I am trying to find a test facility.

That facility must be able to test ABS parts and certify their condition at time of testing.

That source must be independent, as the results will be used in litigation.

Ever heard the saying, "Do I have to draw you a picture"?

If ya don't know the answer to the question, best to just keep quiet.

Reply to
mike gray

.

And you think you're going to find it by asking in here? You still haven't said where...

Ahhh, you're an ambulance-chaser, huh? That explains things.

No, but I'm sure it's used a lot in the legal profession.

If ya don't have an intelligent question to ask, best to not ask one.

Reply to
Dan C

You should be more specific in what you want tested!!

Reply to
maxpower

What type of parts? Controllers? ECMs ? Individual parts testing means NOTHING by the way. The entire system as installed has to be tested if you plan on using it in court for anything. Plus they have to duplicate conditions and many other variables or the evidence will be useless.

Reply to
Steve W.