Pics of My 2005 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Convertible Mamba Edition

congrads! Makes my new Charger RT look like sheit.

Reply to
John H.

pics of that are most welcome too

Reply to
rob

thanks! If I get some I'll post them.

Reply to
John H.

I'm guessing you ment my sheit??LOL

But my Charger RT is a pretty fun car, a really nice metalic blue I think its called Midnight Blue Pearl or something. I was going to the dealer to get a Magnum but saw the Charger. Already Mustange GT owners at work are dissing it. Well I think Mustange owners diss every car thats not a Mustange?

Reply to
John H.

And Mustang owners ALWAYS want to try and race. I laugh at them as I shift down into 2nd or 3rd (depending on freeway or parkway) and put the pedal to floor and walk away from them. 350Z always want to race too. Not sure what it is about those two types of owners.

Owners with class are the Porsche, Masarati, Ferrari, and Saleen. They just smile and waive (probably because their cars are more expensive anyway).

If there are any other Viper fans out there feel free to post links to your pics as well. I am really interested in getting in contact with the owner of the yellow Viper on this page:

Now that is a sweet Viper!!!

Reply to
Viper 05