ping Glenn Beasley

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Any auto trans from any 2.2/2.5l around 1991 will bolt up to my 91 shadow turbo. My tranny died and I want to replace it eith a locking
converter version. I'm building a PWM circuit for it, figuring 20 percent at 50Hz will do it. Thanks, George

George I cant answer that, Im not into swapping parts nor have I ever done trans-overhauls and don't pull them out either. contact your local dealer and ask them to check to see if the part number is the same for both years.
Glenn