ping Glenn Beasley

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Any auto trans from any 2.2/2.5l around

1991 will bolt up to my 91 shadow turbo. My tranny died and I want to replace it eith a locking converter version. I'm building a PWM circuit for it, figuring 20 percent at 50Hz will do it. Thanks, George
Reply to
George Jaynes

George I cant answer that, Im not into swapping parts nor have I ever done trans-overhauls and don't pull them out either. contact your local dealer and ask them to check to see if the part number is the same for both years.

Glenn

Reply to
maxpower