ping maxpower

got a good friend of mine with a 2004 1500 5.7 ram, and both dealerships he's taken to cant seem to find the problem. he wrote something up on the problems he's having and scanned it and his RO's and sent them to me in PDF
but im not a dealership guy so not sure how to help him.
Would you be able to look at the PDF doc and give me some ideas?
sure. E mail them to me
Oops, sorry, I use this name at the shop because I cant access my other newsgroup.
send them snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
I'm looking for the file now.......get it to you ASAP