ping maxpower

1994 Concorde, 3.5L.....
engine running rough so I was checking codes. doing the key on off routine gives a code 12 ( computer and battery have not been disconnected so not
sure what's up with that) and 66 which I don't list. any ideas?
I am hunting a tester for now to check OBD codes too.
also my manual is telling me something about the o2 sensor circuit but its not a factory manual and they usually have much more.

Rob when you painted that thing to make it look all pretty you likely got overspray on the heircomflatsit and now the Kunitin valve is sticking or malfuntioning! Dodgem
robs440 wrote:

riiiiiiiiight
did you lube your muffler bearings this morning? what about adjusting the star wheels on your halogens?

Yes I did! Dodgem

out if there is any codes.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
thought so......never heard of code 66 myself. its doing it more cold than warm but on heavy acceleration. and the gauges went dead last night for a while so im thinking an ignition problem. working on finding a scanner. no check engine light, dying to know what its going to read.
may just pop over to one of the shops I frequent and borrow one of theirs.