ping maxpower

what kind of TSBs and overall issues have you seen on the Chrysler 3.2L?

hadn't seen that engine much and its in a buddy's Concorde.

Reply to
robs440

Rob, that's a question I cant answer. there are so many TSB's out and most are depending on a build date, I cant sit here and spell out each one. Me personally I think it has been a good vehicle and the engine has been great

Reply to
maxpower

ok.....was curious if it has been something you had seen more or less in certain situations. since its not like the early 2.7s I think we are in good shape.

was only curious if anything really tuck out in your mind. Thanks!

Reply to
robs440