Please Help 2000 Dodge Intrepid

My primary timing chain tensioner went out and caused my chain to break through valve cover. All the timing was replaced and we also had to rework the heads. The car ran fine the evening later that night it
just went dead going down the road. When we tried to crank it up the starter burned up and it also has been replaced. My alternator has been checked and is fine but the car still wont start. Its turning over but it makes a whining noise like it was doing when the starter messed up.