PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

Threaded View

I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus, the oil light comes on when you come to a stop
and goes out when you give it gas. I've had the oil changed and the light
still comes on. I have been told that the oil sending unit it known for
going out in the Stratus. Could somebody please tell me where the oil
sending unit is located on the block of the car. The warranty or whats
left of the warranty will not cover this.

Re: PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

Warrantee doesn't cover it, really? Wow. Anyway, look near the oil filter.

Re: PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

stop

Sedan? coupe? engine size?

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech

Re: PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

for maxpower the engine is 2.7 sedan if you could tell me where is loacated
it would be great thanks in advance

Re: PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

loacated
Already replied under the other name in the other post (damnnickname)

Site Timeline