PLEASE HELP finding oil sending unit on dodge stratus

I have a 2004 Dodge Stratus, the oil light comes on when you come to a stop and goes out when you give it gas. I've had the oil changed and the light still comes on. I have been told that the oil sending unit it known for going out in the Stratus. Could somebody please tell me where the oil sending unit is located on the block of the car. The warranty or whats left of the warranty will not cover this.

tntnky wrote:

Warrantee doesn't cover it, really? Wow. Anyway, look near the oil filter.

stop

Sedan? coupe? engine size?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

for maxpower the engine is 2.7 sedan if you could tell me where is loacated it would be great thanks in advance

loacated

Already replied under the other name in the other post (damnnickname)