Pls Help

is dodge caravn 2001 3.3 has a timing belt or not? .. and if it has one when it need to change it? and what will happen if I didn?t change it?

Reply to
usm2000

I believe it has a chain, not a belt,

how many miles on your engine?

Reply to
rob

Chain

Reply to
maxpower

"usm2000" wrote: > is dodge caravn 2001 3.3 has a timing belt or not? .. and if > it has one when it need to change it? and what will happen if > I didn't change it?

The 3.3 uses a chain and the 3.0 which is a Mitsubishi engine uses a belt.But if you did have a belt they usually recommend changing it every 60,000.

Reply to
Shakes73

105,000 miles
Reply to