plug size?

What size lug socket is needed for the plugs on an 87 caravan 3.0 V6?
I've got a 5/16, works great for my ivic, but doesn't seem to fit on the dodge plugs.

tired a 5/8" yet?

That is in fact, what i meant - obviously, i didn't use a 5/16ths spart plug socket for a V6 - that size plug is tiny, and used on very small engines only.

give the 13/16" a try...........I use a 5/8" on my 3.5L, but maybe they used the old standard size plugs on yours.

"rob" wrote: > tired a 5/8" yet? > >
> > > What size lug socket is needed for the plugs on an 87 > caravan 3.0 V6? > > > > I've got a 5/16, works great for my ivic, but doesn't seem > to fit on > > the dodge plugs.
13\16