plugged air condtioner?

I have a 94 Dodge Shadow ES 3 liter. The air conditioner blows hot air. The compressor works and there is freon in the lines. Local Dodge tech said it
was probably plugged and would cost minimun of $200. Can the air conditioner actully become plugged? If so can I fix it myself?
If the metering tube was clogged you would get a high reading on both the low side and high side of the ac unit.and it would cost more than $200.00 I would get some one else who knows what they are doing. Coasty

I'd also say that you wouldn't get "hot" air, unless your temperature control door was stuck in the "hot position"... Can you vary the temp with the control? If not then that's your problem...
"Coasty" <uscg_ret at comcast dot net> wrote in message

The
it