plugs burnig hot in a 99 dodge mini van (caravan)

I have replaced the spark plung 3x in a week the plugs the dealer calls for are champion, I've been through 2 sets of those and now I have bosh super
in there they only last about a day and a half. I was wondering what would cause this to happen thanks for any input.

What exactly is the problem? plugs burning hot? What engine? Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
4 cyl 2.4 it's slugish and surges at red lights. the computer does not show any codes. it sucking up the gas.I just had a complete tune up. could this be o2 sencer or maybe the cat. converter or maybe vac. leak somewhere?

ignition is not monitored by a fault, therefore I would start with that. You don't post enough information for anyone to really help you out. How many miles on this vehicle? were the wires replaced with the plugs? And lastly, if the engine was sucking down that much gas it should set a fault code. Is it really that bad? If the adaptive numerators are not set into the PCM it will never turn the check engine lite on for a misfire code. Take this vehicle for a test drive and in second gear drive the vehicle to about 45 mph and let it coast in gear. foot off the gas and brake pedal until you get to about 20mph. then key off and drive it normally to see if the check engine lite turns on.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech