Power Locks mess up constantly.....

The power locks on my '00 Dodge Neon constanly lock. Every five seconds or so it will lock and it sounds very wierd. And if I forget to unlock it before I get out then, and it has been locking, then I can't even the only
way I can get in is to unlock the passenger side door because the driver's side door won't unlock with the key. Sometimes it's fine or it only does it once but other times it won't stop locking. What's wrong with it and how do I fix it?

Your car probably has VTS (vehicle theft system) and this problem probably happens more on wet days or after you wash your car. The arm disarm switches are going bad that are located on the door lock key cylinders. I have also seen but very rare the RKE module cause this problem The proper way to diagnose this is with the scan tool that the dealers use
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
What's an RKE module? And we thought that it might be from the heat becuase we haven't washed our car at all lately...unless it's just from humidity. It's been worse lately but it happens all the time. Would the humidity play a part?
What's an RKE module? And we thought that it might be from the heat becuase we haven't washed our car at all lately...unless it's just from humidity. It's been worse lately but it happens all the time. Would the humidity play a part?
Does your vehicle have vehicle theft system???? And RKE is Remote Keyless Entry (key fobs)