Power steering fluid

Hello group,
Wondering if I can use the same P/S fluid in these 3 vehicles: 2001 Intrepid 2002 Grand Caravan 2005 Stratus
I know Chryslers are very picky about transmission fluid, but is there any
special kind of P/S fluid I need to use? What's it called at the corner auto parts store? Thank you for information.
RD

TSB 19-005-03 will help. Double Click on the link http://dodgeram.info/tsb/2003/19-005-03.htm
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech
On Sat, 04 Mar 2006 18:38:21 -0500, maxpower wrote:

Thank you, that did help a lot.