Power steering hose removal

How hard is it to get the high pressure power steering hose off and what's the best way to get to it? It looks like it's over by the firewall but in a hard to get location. Thanks...

Hard telling what the problem is, please specify the vehicle year, model and engine

On Fri, 02 Sep 2005 03:19:27 -0700, Tbone wrote:

Since you didn't bother to say what vehicle you're talking about, how can anyone answer your question?
Linux Registered User #327951
Jeez I'm so stupid.....2nd time I did this...I need to stop working nights....sorry...

And still hasnt posted Model/year??