Power steering hose removal

How hard is it to get the high pressure power steering hose off and what's the best way to get to it? It looks like it's over by the firewall but in a hard to get location. Thanks...

Reply to
Tbone

Hard telling what the problem is, please specify the vehicle year, model and engine

Reply to
Adam F.

Since you didn't bother to say what vehicle you're talking about, how can anyone answer your question?

Reply to
Dan C

Jeez I'm so stupid.....2nd time I did this...I need to stop working nights....sorry...

Reply to
Tbone

And still hasnt posted Model/year??

Reply to