power window problem

My driver's side window on my 2001 T&C Stopped working today in the open position - it figures. The switch seems okay because the lights dim when I
try it. Any ideas how I begin to trouble shoot this? Am I likely to need a motor or is there a typical problem/fix when this happens. Thanks, David

Replace the complete updated window regulator assembly thru MOPAR.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech
Thanks for the quick Reply. David