Price???

I would like to know what a 1990 caravan that has a v6 engine that needs a starter would be worth. I'm in Rosamond Ca. and this car has been siting for
almost a year now. 93560 is my zip
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 15:52:19 -0700, Starlord wrote:

It's worth nearly nothing. Check here:
http://www.edmunds.com http://www.kbb.com

Well, as right now I don't have a car and it's 4 miles to the only supermarket in town and I have 3 telescopes I use. and the trailer park owner needs a pricing I have passed all onto him, it'll be worth the $10.00 for it and I will need to replace the starter, get keys made for it and get it smoged after I have tags for it. I'd rather get a 1976 or earlyer car, but those out here go for BIG bucks. and my VA/SDI money is a fixed income, put it like this, for me, it's a 6 hour walk to the store and back.
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 17:57:56 -0700, Starlord wrote:

Well, your personal problems are not the issue here. You asked what such a vehicle was worth, and I answered you.
Get a bicycle.

With bad knees from the army in Vietnam time I can not ride a bike, and as the owner of the trailer park is trying to set up a lean sale so I can get it ceap and get it running, We needed to get a price for it, which we've done and will be sending it back. going price is just over $500.00 but I figure on getting it for $10.00
someone else was good enough to give me the web side for a auto pricing site.
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
On Sat, 14 Apr 2007 21:43:12 -0700, Starlord wrote:

Yeah, that was me that gave you those two sites...

if you need more info on the price of the van you can goto www.kbb.com and look for your self on the price
On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 07:44:42 -0700, truckdriver wrote:

I already told him that, and he ignored the recommendation.

I had already been on that site and had to weed threw it to get a price, the other one was much easyer to use and get a price on.
--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the
1 miliion dollars!!