Problem with Avenger

I own a 1998 Dodge Avenger with a V-6 Auto air/ power everything. About 90k miles on it . It ran fine this morning, but I went to start it 1/2 hr ago but
it WILL not start. I get all the normal dash lights lit up but no cranking of the starter/ motor. The sun roof and pwr windows all work and so does the radio. Also the electric fuel pump sound likes its priming. I tried placing the vehicle from park to drive to park and back, but nothing happens. I still get all the dash lights but nothing. Also the vehicle has a new battery. The oil checks okay. I can see the transmission shifting into gear.
Any suggestions, please help
--
Hammer108

Could be the starter that is shot, or the starter relay? Try swapping the starter relay with another relay. There are four relays together by the fuse bax under the hood. All the relays are the same and interchange. See if that engages the starter. If not, the starter can be taken out seperately and you can bring it to Autozone to be tested.

90k
but
cranking
happens.
gear.
The fuse is blown, replace the fuse in the PDC under the hood. Chance are the starter caused it to blow.
Glenn Beasley Chrysler tech