Problem with belt

WHY would you have your car towed for the belt coming off, it isnt that hard to drive without power steering, and gosh the battery would last at least an hour during the day. I drove mine all after noon with no belt at all, thank god for the water pump being driven by the timing belt.

Reply to
Adam

could be call your local dealer and ask the service department to check ur vin number.

Reply to
Adam

Unfortunately my water pump is not driven by the timing belt. Brian

COMBINATION

Reply to
Brian O

Brian Chrysler has been Making the Caravan since 84, what year are we talking about and are you asking if there is a TSB for a shield?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower
99

Brian

Reply to
Brian O

Ok Brian, I assume you are asking if there is a TSB out for the belt coming off in deep snow? well since you don't specify the engine all I can say is there was a TSB out for installing a bracket that the idler pulley attaches to prevent the belt from coming off.