Production numbers for 06 Daytona Charger

Does anyone know of a way to find out the production numbers of the 2006 Daytona Charger R/T? I'd like to see Canadian figures if possible. Salespeople say things, but can't give me a source for their claims, and
Chyrslers website isn't helpful.
Thanks ahead of time.
On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 18:39:29 GMT, "John Anderson, PhD"

over. The production numbers won't be known till about September.
There are production numbers published weekly in Automotive News, by make and model, but without having it in front of me, I can't say that it distinguishes between trim levels like RT or SRT. I think they are all assembled in Canada, at the Bramalea plant - but again, I'd have to have the Automitve News data in front of me to be certain. Don't waste your time at their website, they'll want you to pay to see many of the articles.
Do you want to know the production numbers so far this model year? If so, I can let you know when the next issue arrives in the mail.
Dan

Hmm, then the sales manager shouldn't be telling me that there's only 6000 made.
As for details, I'm interested in the Daytona R/T package in the color Go Mango .

Yeah sure Dan if you can provide those numbers to me, I'd be grateful. Thanks!

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 19:43:16 GMT, "John Anderson, PhD"

level. For the week of 1/23 to 1/28, Chrysler built 4,187 of the 300s, and Dodge built 2,415 Chargers and 872 Magnums, all at a plant in Canada.
I suppose it's possible that the dealer sales guy thinks he knows that the R/T and/or SRT-8 will only be some portion of the total production, but I don't think he can accurately tell you that only 6,000 of a certain trim level or color will be built between now and the end of the model year production in August. There *might* special trim packages available, which are limited to a specific number of vehicles, but I haven't seen any of them for these cars.
Dan