pulling brakes

1985 truck has been pulling to the drivers side when brakes are applied. So the first thing to go after would be the passenger side caliper. After
putting on a new caliper, bleeding the system. I check it out and the problem is still there, but not as bad. Well after carefully paying attention I fine that as the brakes are first applied it pulls to the driver side. As I continue to brake it stops pulling. Then as I start to release the brak it pulls back to the passenger side, but not as strongly. One person told me that the brake hose on the passenger side must have develped a flap in it and restricts the movment of the brake fluid. Sounds like its possible. The hose has no sign of were on the outside, and might be a pain to get at the connection to the hard line. Its on the engine side of the frame rail, with 20 years of dirt and dust. Should I go after the hose or might it be something else?
Thanks Dave
take a look at the piston on the drivers side........or the rotor anyway. is it wearing more on one side than the other?
or is the piston stuck in the caliper.

Rotors are in great shape. If the piston was sticking on the drivers side, it would pull more to the passenger side. This truck pulls to driver will breaking amd abit to pasenger as breaks are released.
Dave

not always.........worth a check