question about my foglights

I have a Chrysler Cirrus how do I turn on the foglights? are they supposed to come on automatically with the low beams or what?

most fog lites are turned on by pulling the left turn signal shaft out. since you dont specify what year this is I cant tell you for sure. The fog lamps will not turn on while in the high beam status. they have to be set to low beam only
Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech
I have a 96 Cirrus, and I havent tried pulling out the signal shaft, you mean as in pull it towards the driver window?

fog
set
yes
an obviously impaired state, wrote:

1997 Intrepid, fog lamps are turned on by pulling out on the headlight switch. Small pilot lamp within the switch glows when the fogs are activated (headlamps on low beam).
--
Ray Sirois
SysOp: The Lost Chord BBS
On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 00:32:48 -0400, Raymond Sirois wrote:

2001 Intrepid, same.