question about my foglights

I have a Chrysler Cirrus how do I turn on the foglights? are they supposed to come on automatically with the low beams or what?

Reply to
abomb69

most fog lites are turned on by pulling the left turn signal shaft out. since you dont specify what year this is I cant tell you for sure. The fog lamps will not turn on while in the high beam status. they have to be set to low beam only

Glenn beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
damnnickname

I have a 96 Cirrus, and I havent tried pulling out the signal shaft, you mean as in pull it towards the driver window?

Reply to
abomb69

yes

Reply to
maxpower

1997 Intrepid, fog lamps are turned on by pulling out on the headlight switch. Small pilot lamp within the switch glows when the fogs are activated (headlamps on low beam).
Reply to
Raymond Sirois

2001 Intrepid, same.
Reply to