question about trouble code

I had our 96 Chrysler Cirrus scanned because the check engine light came on, the computer says "multiple cylinder misfire" and "bank one lean" what could
this mean? I changed the plugs (they needed it) and it helped a little but the check engine light is still there? Could I have a restricted fuel filter?

reset your computer
ok, reset the computer, light came back on again, took it to the shop he said two plug wires were bad, he fixed that, now it still has a slight miss and the engine light came back on again.

did you retrive the codes

did you try to change the ijector

on,
could
Does this Cirrus have a certain engine size?
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech