question about trouble code

I had our 96 Chrysler Cirrus scanned because the check engine light came on, the computer says "multiple cylinder misfire" and "bank one lean" what could this mean? I changed the plugs (they needed it) and it helped a little but the check engine light is still there? Could I have a restricted fuel filter?

Reply to
abomb69

reset your computer

Reply to
truckdriver

ok, reset the computer, light came back on again, took it to the shop he said two plug wires were bad, he fixed that, now it still has a slight miss and the engine light came back on again.

Reply to
abomb69

did you retrive the codes

Reply to
truckdriver

did you try to change the ijector

Reply to
truckdriver

Does this Cirrus have a certain engine size?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower