Question: is the 3.5L DOHC int the97 Intrepid built by Mitsubishi?

Gentlemen,
I just bought a 97 Dodge Intrepid ES. 3.5L. Is this engine built by Mitsubishi? If so, What Mitsubishi model car does it come in?
Thanks,
Bill

No, This is a Chrysler derived engine. Not a Mitsushitty!
Bill wrote:

No, and None.
That engine is a Chrysler product.
-GP
Also, it's not a DOHC, it's a 24 valve SOHC.

Opps, my bad. of course it's a SOHC.
Thanks to all that replied. I had a bet on that it was a Chrysler unit.
Bill
PS: We really like the car. Going on a 3k trip in July.