Dodge Guy

You need to take the flying saucers off all 4 corners and put TIRES on if you want it to handle in snow.

Reply to
clare at snyder.on.ca

whether 2 wheel or 4 you need tires designed for snow. In tests by R&T in Michigan the stability system on the car is dramaticly good at handling normal snow conditions. The AWD system was conceived as a HANDLING option, but by its very nature also gives improvement in poor weather.

Reply to
Tony D.