question on emergency spare tire for 1999 grand caravan

I just bought a 1999 Grand Caravan SE. The spare tire winch is broken and the emergency spare is missing. At the moment I'm carrying the emergency
spare from my old car (a 1992 Ford Taurus Wagon) in the back.
My question is:
Will doughnut I have (Michelin Tex T135/80R14) from the Ford Taurus work on the caravan and if not what are the specs for the proper spare?
Also, how difficult is it to replace the spare tire winch assembly? I was thinking of trying to pick one up at a salvage yard and installing it myself.
Taylor Blanchard