Rack & Pinion 2000 Caravan Sport 3.3

Hi all, Again I am need of advice. The local shop advised me that my R&P was leaking fluid(small amount) and this would need to be addressed at some point down the road. Is this a DIY job? I have
changed water pumps, head gaskets, radiators and such on other vehicles. I understand it will need to be aligned after. Thanks for any advice. Jerry.