Radiator question...

2005 Dodge Caravan - out of warranty
Was little over 100k miles so I had my coolant changed at Jiffy Lube. About a week or so after that, I pulled into my driveway and shut off the car, and
heard Niagara Falls coming from under my car - looked and the overflow tank was spewing out coolant. The thing is, it looks like they overfilled it because I still have enough coolant in my radiator and overflow tank. That was the only time that happened, and my car has never overheated. I thought maybe the thermostat was sticky too.
The question I have now is, when I start the car, from inside the car with the windows rolled up, I hear water running around the sterring column/dash someplace. I don't think this is normal as i never heard it before, but I don't have a clue what it could be. Car still never over heats, drives normally too. I don't see anything leaking, and I don't smell anything. The oil is normal, the coolant is normal (no head gasket issue). I just hear water (fluid) running. Heater works fine. AC works fine.
Any ideas?
-Tom

mistake number one was take it to jiffy lube have it checked by the dealer
What you are hearing is air in the cooling system. It should purge itself unless the radiator cap is bad or has a bunch of gunc accumulated under the sealing surfaces. Pull the radiator cap (when the engine is cool) and clean or replace it.
Tom Rogers wrote:

--
Gyz

07 Saturn Sky