Radio/interior lights/power locks stop working on 93 Caravan

I was "playing" with some of the fuses taking them in and out in my 93 Dodge Caravan.

Now the radio, interior lights, power locks, and rear hatch lock don't work. Everything else works. All the fuses test fine.

Is there some master fuse or relay somewhere that I could have dislodged or blown by taking fuses in-and-out of the fuse box?

Thanks

Reply to
blueman

I'm sorry I had to laugh at that one, Play with fuses?? I would recheck to see if there is one blown or maybe you didn't put one back in the same spot, some spots on the fuse box may not call for a fuse and left empty and you may have put one there and not in the correct spot...... just curious, why do you play with fuses?

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower

The word "playing" was in quotations -- like computer geeks "play" with their computers. I didn't want to bore anyone with the irrelevant details of why I was removing and replacing fuses since nothing was broken. Get it?

Of course I checked, but as a Chrysler Tech, I am sure you realize that this is highly unlikely since the 4 functions I reference are on

4 separate fuses!

From Googling, I believe that there might be another set of fuses near the engine (called the power distribution center?) or perhaps a relay that feeds all the above functions. Unfortunately, I don't know where the part would be or what it would like.

Reply to
blueman

Weirdest thing is that it all just started working again. Almost as if it needed some time to recover from some weird state.

Reply to
blueman