ram 1500 four wheel drive 5.9

when i put my truck into drive or revese after it sit for a day or so it takes a while to get in gear is that my torque conveter and pump because thats what it feels like to me?

I would start with checking the level of the Transmission Fluid. Read the dipstick to seee if it is checked in Park/Neutral
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech