Re: 1953 Dodge - HELP

Try
You might have to hit the junk yards for the rest. >

Sounds like a Dodge panel truck, with a flatty six and 3 speed tranny. Possibly a Fluid drive or "gyromatic"

Plugs are not a problem, other tuneup parts are special order and should be available from NAPA.

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce

Try this link

Kanter Auto Products World-wide supplier of new mechanical auto parts for antique 1930 - 1986 American cars & trucks Do It Once and Do It Right!

Reply to
Brian Floetke