Re: 1986 Dodge Aries SE wagon

listed on ebay, ends thursday night
reserve is less than buy it now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemy96811496

no one in their right mind will give you 1500 for a k-car, it isnt worth it!

boy, are you wrong.....
check this out, completed auction on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-1989-Dodge-Aries-39k-original-miles-and-like-new_W0QQitemZ4567239398QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
well, ones not enough, here is another one
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-K-Car-Dodge-Aries-1981-22-000-Miles-A-C-Auto-Trans_W0QQitemZ4569587509QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
you are just mad cuz you don't have one

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-1989-Dodge-Aries-39k-original-miles-and-like-new_W0QQitemZ4567239398QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Dodge-K-Car-Dodge-Aries-1981-22-000-Miles-A-C-Auto-Trans_W0QQitemZ4569587509QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
BOY was he right. It was such a stupid auction Ebay cancelled it! They even thought you were on drugs! Question though, Do you include a pig squeelling in the back of the car too!
The only thing I am is more fortunate, I bought a 94 Spirit for $300 bucks at a local car dealer, it had 77k on it when I bought it, it now has 84k on it and no problems.

-like-new_W0QQitemZ4567239398QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
There are some very dumb individuals out there that would pay 1900 for an old K car

-Auto-Trans_W0QQitemZ4569587509QQcategoryZ6210QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
So what happened to your K-Car?
Oh yeah I was also fortunate enough I didnt have to buy mine from ebay and drive 200 miles from home to get it, I bought it 15 miles away in a small town, I am the second owner of my car