Re: 1994 Intrepid wierd problem....dies...then starts again

I just had this happen on my Dodge Avenger. The problem was a crankshaft position sensor. I replaced it and it has since run like a DREAM. See if your
Intrepid need s a new crank or crankshaft or camshaft poition sensor, it may have upper or lower or both.