Re: 2001 Grand Caravan Window problem HELP

Glenn,
Thanks for the response you were right on...
Got the call from dealer, part is $130 but it is the addon of labor that sorta sours the deal 1.3 hours @ $107 total so it will be about $240 total bill
Forgot to ask how long this will be under warranty (or at least the part itself).. but it will be nice to have a working window again so I said just do it up and my visa will love me even more...
Bill

If the dealer installs, the warranty is 12 months/12000 miles Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech