Re: 2001 Grand Caravan Window problem HELP

Glenn,

Thanks for the response you were right on...

Got the call from dealer, part is $130 but it is the addon of labor that sorta sours the deal

1.3 hours @ $107 total so it will be about $240 total bill

Forgot to ask how long this will be under warranty (or at least the part itself).. but it will be nice to have a working window again so I said just do it up and my visa will love me even more...

Bill

> Chrysler cant build a decent window regulator assembly. The motor is bad, > You can get the updated part thru the dealer, I think its about $130 but not > sure And that is complete motor and regulator. > > Glenn Beasley > Chrysler Tech > >
Reply to
Bill

If the dealer installs, the warranty is 12 months/12000 miles Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech

Reply to
maxpower