Re: 2002 DODGE STRATUS

MY CAR IS MAKING A LOUD NOISE ONLY WHEN IT IS COLD AND IT GOES AWAY IN A FEW MINUTES. I JUST HAD IT TUNED UP AND IT DIDN'T START DOIN IT TILL THE TUNE UP

soooooooo..... have you like, checked the oil dude?

I AM NOT THAT DUMB. I HAVE CHECKED ALL THE FLUIDS AND EVEN TALKED TO A COUPLE OF DIFFERENT MECHANICS AND EACH ONE HAD SOMETHING TO DIFFERENT TO SAY. FROM ANOTHER TUNE UP TO THE COMPUTER NOT WORKING RIGHT. I JUST WANTED TO SEE IF ANYONE ELSE HAD ANY ADVICE.
THANKS A BUNCH
ok so give us some info like engine size? what kind of noise? where is it coming from etc......
we need just a little more info to help........

If you werent that dumb, you probally would have done the tune up urself.