Re: 2002 Grand Caravan sliding door problem

I'm having the same problem with my 2001 GC. We are on the second motor now. Based on your post, I'm going to try to disconnect it this time. Any problem in
leaving it disconnected? Thanks for the information!!
Do a search through the usenet threads. There have been quite a few topics on this problem recently.
http://www.carforums.net/ Auto Forums