Re: 2003 Dodge Caravan Trouble Codes

Take it to the dealer and have them perform TSB 08-015-04 The Cluster has to be reset
Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech TSB = Technical Service Bulletin?
So this is a known problem with the electrical system centered on the cluster? What would cause this anyway? I need to break this down since I don't speak the language in Iceland and I can't take the chance of broken English on their part and my sad attempt to tell them about the problem will work well
--
Kurt Householder