Re: 2003 Dodge Caravan Trouble Codes

Take it to the dealer and have them perform TSB

08-015-04 The Cluster has to be reset

Glenn Beasley Chrysler Tech TSB = Technical Service Bulletin? So this is a known problem with the electrical system centered on the cluster? What would cause this anyway? I need to break this down since I don't speak the language in Iceland and I can't take the chance of broken English on their part and my sad attempt to tell them about the problem will work well

Reply to
Kurt Householder

I can't take the chance of broken English on their part and my sad attempt= to tell them about the problem will work well

It=B4s okay, their english is just as good as yours.

Reply to
sigvald