Re: 99 Grand Caravan DIY Serpentine Belt Replacement

When you leave the crank pully for last, do you take the splash guard off?
I have another guy coming over to help me this afternoon and I have a feeling with
four hands I might be able to pull off the whole thing.
--
tootienkyle

"tootienkyle" < snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net> wrote in message
news: snipped-for-privacy@no-mx.carstalk.net...
That tensioner pulley is a pain in the ***, I went to the local parts store and rented the tensioner tool, my 94 spirit has the problem of the belt jumping off in snow, I found that I couldnt get the belt off the way you are trying too with two wrenches.